It is commonly known that boys have a different way of communicating than girls and so also men have a different way of communicating than women. They don't always use the words that women want to hear. One summer evening after the kids went to sleep, hubster and I were chilling in our bedroom with … Continue reading Men will be men
Meet and Greet Monday for me. Do join us.
It’s the Meet and Greet weekend everyone!! Strap on your party shoes and join the fun!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone!
- Edit your reblog post and add tags.
Feel free to leave your link multiple times! It is okay to update your link for more exposure every day if you want. It is up to you!
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new blogs to follow.
Awesome party going on at The little flower bed people!! Do join in.
Hello everyone! I havent hosted a blog party in a while and they are always so much fun! I decided to host one starting today until Wednesday, which gives you plenty of time! A blog party us where you leave a link to your blog in the comment section, visit and meet new blogs/people and have lots of fun!
Here are the rules:
1. Choose any one of your favorite blog posts from your own blog, all kinds of posts are welcome. (Anything inappropriate will be removed). You can share up to three links each day, but it’s best to wait some time between each one.
2. Paste your link in the comment section of this post and tell a little bit about yourself and/or your blog.
3. REBLOG this post to let everyone know!!
4. Now grab a fuzzy blanket and get ready to read more blogs and meet…
View original post 44 more words
So…here it goes…my end of 2017 speech:-). This year I’ve been witness and accomplice to some real good, undesirably bad and extremely ugly things in my life. I’ve learned that sometimes we need to sit down at a stream to listen, especially when you’ve been locked inside a room full of chaos for too long. … Continue reading It’s a new day, it’s a new dawn 2018