Oh wow Sarah what a pleasant surprise!! Thank you for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Sarah’s got a pretty neat blog going on at https://sarahshealthmatters.wordpress.com/and I’ve learned so much interesting things about her. She writes of her journey towards physical and emotional healing in a very inspiring and beautiful way…I’m hooked and literally go back to her page each time I think I’ve missed a post.
I am participating with the utmost of pleasure and can’t wait to hear back from those I’ve nominated. I’m forever grateful that you’ve chosen to hang with me and to everyone that read and comment on my posts…You are absolutely awesome! I’ll try not to bore you with my answers…lol. Sarah was amazing.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Display one of the Sunshine Blogger Award logos
- Nominate 11 (or however many you want) bloggers to receive the award and write 11 questions for them to answer.
- Holiday… at Home or Abroad? – Most definitely a holiday abroad!!! I’m an adventurer at heart…don’t get to travel much but would love to retire early to go places.
- Sweet or Savoury? – I’m a foodie so I love both…but will choose savoury.
- Attached or single? – Attached…very much. I need human interaction and adult conversation most of the time. My person knows me to be very clingy.
- Spiritual or Religious? – Spiritual
- Book or Kindle? – Book!!! I just love turning the pages and using a page holder to measure how far I’ve come with a thick book. I’m trying to create a lil library at home…#bookgoals…work in progress.
- Tea or Coffee? – Coffee…nice ones like Brazilian Hazelnut & caramel flavour with a dash of cream…mmh nice!
- Email or Letter? – Email because I can backspace without the message looking messy.
- Phone call or Text? – Text…for the same reason as above…I can backspace…and I do backspacing excessively. I always say awkward stuff that I can’t erase and I hate bad reception when you have to say “excuse me??” “say again???” Hate it!!
- Conventional Medicine or Alternative Therapies? – Alternative therapies
- Television or Music? – Yay for Music!!! Got a thing for Jazz, Gospel and R&B. I listen to Al Jarreau, Gabriella Anders, Jill Scott, Nina Simone, Eryka Badu, Alicia Keys, Darlene Zsecht, Bethel music, India Arie, Cece Winans…of gosh!! My list will go on and on.
- Cremation or Burial? – Burial (don’t like putting much thought into this…)
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.”
Or maybe I just wanted to give you a little sunshine today.
Okay…here goes your questions:
- What would your one message to all fellow bloggers be?
- What is the one thing that makes you happy?
- Have you ever gotten a negative feedback on your blog? How did you handle it?
- Where is your most favorite place in the world?
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
- Which do you prefer? Sunrise or Sunset?
- What is on top of your bucket list?
- Which TV/Netflix series are you currently watching? Or what is your favorite TV program if you don’t do series?
- Do you have any bad habits? Spill it:-)
- If you could meet one famous person who would it be?
- How was your day today anyway???
It would be delightful to hear from all of you but do take your time…there is no rush. I will be looking forward to your responses. C’mon it’s fun!!